RE: [hreg] Volunteer Call for Earth Day - Saturday - April 7th

  • Ralph Parrott
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012

      If you get there early enough there are some free street parking locations but you generally have to pay to enter the garage or any of the surface lots.

      Ralph Parrott

      President

      cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0

      http://www.txses.org/hreg

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission (including all attached pages) is intended only for the use of the named address(es), and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distributing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy all copies and notify us immediately at this telephone number: (713) 595-6375. Thank you!