Solar House for sale

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2012
      Since this house has been on the solar tour, and the owner is a long
      time member of HREG, we are allowing a posting on this list. Please
      respond to John Gardner off list. Do not reply on HREG. Bright
      Blessings, Kim, List Owner

      *Energy efficient house for sale*
      Home built in 2004
      Sits on 14 acres of land: Ag exempt with wildlife management
      2100 ft2 with two full bedrooms and an office. Two full baths
      Gas water heater and furnace
      100'x150' metal barn
      14 seer Trane AC
      Battery back-up solar PV system provides 50 - 60% of electrical load
      Home was on the Houston Solar tour three (3) times
      Very low electric bills
      54 HERS rating
      Address:
      31115 Hegar Rd