Fwd: We benefit in april from the H-E-B tearpad campaign

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25 1:52 PM
      Does anyone shop at or live near one of these HEB stores that would be willing to check on the Tearpad campaign at that store in April? This giving campaign benefits Texas Solar Energy Society and thus us, so if you can help it would be appreciated.
      1239 E. Mulberry    Angleton
      3930 East Lucas    Beaumont
      3401 Gulfway Dr.    Port Arthur
      819 N. Main            Lumberton
      5000 32nd Street    Groves
      110 Brazos Street    West Columbia
      1035 Loop 304 East    Crockett
      207 E. South                   Alvin
      3111 Woodridge, Ste. 500    Houston
      2805 Business Center Drive    Pearland

      If you are willing and able, please let Lucy at TXSES (lucy@...) know and she will let you know what to do at the store when you visit.

      Thank you,
      Mike

        --
        Please note that effective immediately my email address has changed to henry.vadie@....  Please revise your contact book.

        Henry Vadie
        hvadie@...
        832-264-6049

      • mkewert@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25 2:18 PM
          I listed only the stores where they still need help, so if you don't see your store on my list, they are already set.
          Thanks,
          Mike