Looking for dealers/installers

  • Johnny
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      We are looking for dealers/installers for our innovative, unique and patented Dixie Solar Vacuum Tube Integral-Collector-Storage (DSVT ICS) solar water heater. The total cost after installation of our DSVT ICS system will be dramatically lower than any current closed-loop/drain back solar hot water systems on the market.

      Please visit our website www.dixiesolar.com. Send email to me directly if you are insterested.

      Our product will arrive in Houston very soon.

      Thanks,

      Johnny.