Re: A Degree in Renewable Energy

  • rebajean05@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2012
      The University of Denver offers an MAS in Environmental Policy And Management with a specialty in Energy and Sustainability. There is also a certificate offered. The courses are offered in residence, online, or you may use a combination toward the degree. I have taken Sustainability and Renewable Energy courses toward my program. The link is below:

      http://universitycollege.du.edu/epm/degree/masters/energy-and-sustainability-online/degreeid/369

       requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses)
      Professional Foundation Courses - 12 qtr. hrs
          EPM 4001 - Environmental Foundations and Principles
          EPM 4003 - Environmental Finance and Economics
          EPM 4200 - Environmental Protection Law
      Specialty Courses - 16 qtr. hrs (Choose 4)
          EPM 4002 - Integrated Environmental Systems
          EPM 4230 - Energy Fundamentals
          EPM 4232 - Sustainability: Policy & Practice
          EPM 4233 - Sustainable Transportation
      Further Study - 12 qtr. hrs (Choose 3)
          EPM 4234 - Climate Change and Science
          EPM 4235 - Green Building
          EPM 4236 - Nuclear & Hydrogen Energy
          EPM 4237 - Renewable Energy
          EPM 4238 - Water and Food Sustainability
          EPM 4980 - EPM Internship
      Core Coures - 8 qtr. hrs
          MALS 4020 - Graduate Research and Writing
          EPM 4901 - EPM Capstone Project
           OR
          EPM 4902 - Capstone Seminar