Re: [hreg] Re: ARPA-E Announces New Round of Funding

  • Kyle Downs
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2012
      Hi Viola,

      The reason I ask is we are currently in the LED Lighting space. We have clients like The Toyota Center, Glazier Foods and UPS Winward Data Center just to name a few. I was wondering if it would be possible with to partner with some of your members that do solar. LED Lighting is becoming a HUGE business. Please let me know. Thanks so much. For reference here is our LED Lighting site www.wesled.com.

      Thx!

      Kyle Downs
      President, CEO
      FREEDOM ENERGY USA
      713.822.6933, direct
      925.498.5119, fax
      kyle@...
      http://freedomenergyusa.com
         Energy   LED Lighting   Green Technology

      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [hreg] Digest Number 2905
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 9:02 AM

      There are 3 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1a. ARPA-E Announces New Round of Funding
          From: Violeta Archer
      1b. Re: ARPA-E Announces New Round of Funding
          From: Kyle Downs

      2. ARPA-E Interactive Project Map
          From: Violeta Archer

      Messages
      1a. ARPA-E Announces New Round of Funding
          Posted by: "Violeta Archer" violetatx9@... violetatx9
          Date: Sat Mar 3, 2012 5:29 pm ((PST))

      ARPA-E announces a new round of funding for new energy projects. The amount of $150 million applies to all forms of transformational energy technologies and follows last week's $30 million amount for new energy focused on vehicular projects.

      Follow this link for details.

      http://www.arpa-e.energy.gov/media/news/tabid/83/vw/1/itemid/49/Default.aspx

      Messages in this topic (2)
      1b. Re: ARPA-E Announces New Round of Funding
          Posted by: "Kyle Downs" kyle@... kylatious
          Date: Sat Mar 3, 2012 5:38 pm ((PST))

      Would this apply to LED lighting?

      Kyle Downs
      Houston, Texas
      713.822.6933,direct

          Date: Sat Mar 3, 2012 5:37 pm ((PST))

      Folks,

      On ARPA-E's site, there is an interactive project map which shows all DOE funded projects in the U.S.

      http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/InteractiveProjectMap.aspx

      This is a great resource.

      Best,
      Violeta Archer