Re: [hreg] Innovative vacuum tube ICS solar water heater

  • Justin Owens
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
      Thanks, Johnny! I've seen how well your product works and I look forward to seeing them in the Houston area soon!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 2, 2012, at 9:50 AM, "Johnny" <johnny.lee@...> wrote:

      Greetings Dear HREG members,

      I have good news to share. The first and only vacuum tube ICS (Integral Collector and Storage) solar water heater certified by SRCC will arrive in Houston soon. This innovative product will make solar hot water much more affordable and very easy to install with minimum system components and mounting hardware. The total cost after installation for solar hot water will dramatically drop!

      Please visit www.dixiesolar.com for more information.

      Have a great day!

      Johnny Lee