Re: PV array in Stafford

  • William S
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2012
      The installation at LonsStar College, secured by a SECO grant includes the following:
      Fixed Solar PV 1 unit 5.0 kW
      2 Axis Solar PV tracking 2 units 5.0 kW each WattSun
      Fixed solar PV Thin film 1 unit 5.0 kW
      Wind Turbine Vertical Axis 2 units 3.4 kW each Falcon
      Wind Turbine Horizontal Axis 1 unit 2.2kW Energy Ball

      The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is April 24th at 12:00 – 1:00pm during the Earth Day Week celebration.