Re: [hreg] OT: Personal Announcement

  • Alyssa Burgin
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
      Thanks for sharing, Kim--it gives us all something to celebrate! It must feel like a new day for you.

      Alyssa Burgin

      On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM, evelyn sardina <evelynsardina@...> wrote:

      You sound wonderful Kim! Great news... Evelyn

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012

        You go girl!!!  :-)

        Kevin Conlin

        Heliosolar Design Inc

        PO Box 1938

        Alief, TX 77411

        281-202-9629

        kevin@...

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
          Praise the lord.

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2, 2012
            you just made my day brighter.  best wishes.

            On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM, will dav <wildavisf9@...> wrote:

            Praise the lord.

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 2, 2012
              hi,
                     May Allah save you from all bad things and give you everything you want in ur life to be succesful.

              S.M.Raza

              To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
              From: hvadie@...
              Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:16:17 -0600