RE: [hreg] OT: Personal Announcement

  • Scarsella, Thomas M. (JSC-IC8)[DB Consult
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012

      That’s very cheering news on an overcast drizzling day.

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
        You sound wonderful Kim! Great news... Evelyn

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
          Thanks for sharing, Kim--it gives us all something to celebrate! It must feel like a new day for you.

          Alyssa Burgin

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012

            You go girl!!!  :-)

            Kevin Conlin

            Heliosolar Design Inc

            PO Box 1938

            Alief, TX 77411

            281-202-9629

            kevin@...

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
              Praise the lord.

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 2, 2012
                you just made my day brighter.  best wishes.

                On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM, will dav <wildavisf9@...> wrote:

                Praise the lord.

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 2, 2012
                  hi,
                         May Allah save you from all bad things and give you everything you want in ur life to be succesful.

                  S.M.Raza

                  To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
                  From: hvadie@...
                  Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:16:17 -0600