Re: [hreg] OT: Personal Announcement

  • Lynden Foley
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
      Hey, that's fantastic news.

      On 2/15/2012 5:56 AM, Garth & Kim Travis wrote:

      Greetings,

      It is a good day for good news. I just got home from the
      Doctors and I have good news. I am Cancer FREE. They can't find any
      evidence of cancer anywhere. The spots they found in my breasts are
      just cysts, like I always have. No big deal.

      And, I have my life back. The doc has removed all rules, as long as I
      use common sense. She says when I can sneeze without it hurting, I can
      ride my motorcycle again. So Zumba is back, doing my own chores is
      back, being a person again is back. Whoohoo!

      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas

    • Scarsella, Thomas M. (JSC-IC8)[DB Consult
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012

        That’s very cheering news on an overcast drizzling day.

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
          You sound wonderful Kim! Great news... Evelyn

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
            Thanks for sharing, Kim--it gives us all something to celebrate! It must feel like a new day for you.

            Alyssa Burgin

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012

              You go girl!!!  :-)

              Kevin Conlin

              Heliosolar Design Inc

              PO Box 1938

              Alief, TX 77411

              281-202-9629

              kevin@...

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
                Praise the lord.

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 2, 2012
                  you just made my day brighter.  best wishes.

                  On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM, will dav <wildavisf9@...> wrote:

                  Praise the lord.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 2, 2012
                    hi,
                           May Allah save you from all bad things and give you everything you want in ur life to be succesful.

                    S.M.Raza

                    To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
                    From: hvadie@...
                    Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:16:17 -0600