OT: Personal Announcement

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012

      It is a good day for good news. I just got home from the
      Doctors and I have good news. I am Cancer FREE. They can't find any
      evidence of cancer anywhere. The spots they found in my breasts are
      just cysts, like I always have. No big deal.

      And, I have my life back. The doc has removed all rules, as long as I
      use common sense. She says when I can sneeze without it hurting, I can
      ride my motorcycle again. So Zumba is back, doing my own chores is
      back, being a person again is back. Whoohoo!

      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas
    • Lynden Foley
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
        Hey, that's fantastic news.

        On 2/15/2012 5:56 AM, Garth & Kim Travis wrote:

        Greetings,

        It is a good day for good news. I just got home from the
        Doctors and I have good news. I am Cancer FREE. They can't find any
        evidence of cancer anywhere. The spots they found in my breasts are
        just cysts, like I always have. No big deal.

        And, I have my life back. The doc has removed all rules, as long as I
        use common sense. She says when I can sneeze without it hurting, I can
        ride my motorcycle again. So Zumba is back, doing my own chores is
        back, being a person again is back. Whoohoo!

        Garth & Kim Travis
        www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
        Bedias, Texas

      • Scarsella, Thomas M. (JSC-IC8)[DB Consult
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012

          That’s very cheering news on an overcast drizzling day.

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
            You sound wonderful Kim! Great news... Evelyn

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
              Thanks for sharing, Kim--it gives us all something to celebrate! It must feel like a new day for you.

              Alyssa Burgin

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012

                You go girl!!!  :-)

                Kevin Conlin

                Heliosolar Design Inc

                PO Box 1938

                Alief, TX 77411

                281-202-9629

                kevin@...

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
                  Praise the lord.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 2, 2012
                    you just made my day brighter.  best wishes.

                    On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM, will dav <wildavisf9@...> wrote:

                    Praise the lord.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 2, 2012
                      hi,
                             May Allah save you from all bad things and give you everything you want in ur life to be succesful.

                      S.M.Raza

                      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
                      From: hvadie@...
                      Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:16:17 -0600