FW: Five Reasons Why You Should Exhibit this Year - View Expo Map
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
1. High Return on Investment – Based on our surveys, biomass exhibitors and sponsors connect with the right people and make business deals happen. 94% of all exhibitors and attendees made valuable contacts at last year’s event.
2. You’ll Join 1,500 Professionals Focused on Biomass – Be a part of the largest biomass exhibition in the world. The best biomass industry products and services will be there.
3. Producers Will Be Attending – 33% of 2011 attendees identified themselves as an existing or future biomass producer of power or fuel. You’ll get the perspective of biomass producers and discuss how your service or product can help them achieve their goals.
4. Focused Audience Groups – With five tracks focused on pellets & densified biomass, industrial & commercial thermal energy, biomass power, biogas & landfill gas and advanced biofuels & biobased chemicals you’ll be able to sponsor a track focused on your target audience.
5. Multiple Networking Sessions – As a sponsor or exhibitor, you’ll meet people and share your product and/or service multiple times throughout the show.
Exhibitors Make the Right Connections
Get Your Premium Booth Today
of all exhibitors and attendees made valuable contacts at last year’s event. By purchasing a booth you are surrounding yourself with industry professionals who are looking for solutions to their challenges. You too will make new contacts and find yourself doing a lot of new business.
Exhibit Booth Includes:
- One 10' x 10' (foot) booth and company identification sign
- Two complimentary full conference registrations
- Company listing on the conference website
- Company listing in the onsite program
- Company mention in promotional emails and brochures
Reach Thousands of Biomass Professionals
Find a Sponsorship Level that Fits You
As a sponsor of the 2012 International Biomass Conference & Expo, you will have an opportunity to position your organization as a leader and supporter of the renewable fuels industry in important international markets. For pricing and additional information, please contact your BBI International Account Executive at (866) 746-8385 or service@....
Sponsor Seminar Series
Your Audience, Your Message
Exclusive only to sponsors of the International Biomass Conference & Expo, presentation reservations are now being accepted for the Sponsor Seminar Series. By investing in a Sponsor Seminar, you’ll have the opportunity to conduct a focused informational event for attendees on your products and services in a formal educational setting. Lock in your seminar time slot today. Times are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. For pricing and additional information, please contact your BBI International Account Executive at (866) 746-8385 or service@....
View Preliminary Agenda Online
The Largest Gathering of Biomass Power & Thermal Producers in the World!
The 2012 International Biomass Conference & Expo program will include 30-plus panels and more than 100 speakers, including 90 technical presentations on topics ranging from anaerobic digestion and gasification to pyrolysis and combined heat and power all within the structured framework of six customized tracks:
June 4-7, 2012
September 24-27, 2012
November 27-29, 2012
Platinum Level Sponsors
Gold Level Sponsors
Silver Level Sponsors