carpool? to TOFGA Conference 2/17 - 2/19

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2012
      >Would you like to carpool with me to the Texas organic Farmers and
      >Gardeners' conference next weekend? I'm volunteering so it's free
      >and they want a few more volunteers. http://www.tofga.org/2012_conference

      Nan Hildreth
      Oak Hollow Farm in the woods outside Huntsville
      713-504-9901
      P.O. Box 189
      Oakhurst, Tx 77359

      NanHildreth@...
    • Eileen Nehiley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2012
        Nan,
        Looks really interesting & exciting.
        When do you plan to go up & back?
        Wondered if you plan to be there on Friday morning.
        Do you already have lodging plans?

        Eileen Nehiley

        BTW: I heard you speak a long time ago @ Spectrum.