Re: [hreg] PV array in Stafford

  • Ralph Parrott
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012
      Kevin

      APS is not involved in either project.

      Ralph Parrott
      Founder and VP of Business Development
      Alternative Power Solutions
      (281) 455-9083

      On Feb 11, 2012, at 1:27 PM, "kevin conlin" <kevin@...> wrote:

      Roy, this looked like a private installation, I think the owner/installer is an electrical contractor

      I was wondering if any of the hreg members were involved

      Hadn’t heard about the Alief project, can you tell us more?

      Thanks and regards,

      Kevin

      Kevin Conlin

      Heliosolar Design Inc

      PO Box 1938

      Alief, TX 77411

      281-202-9629

      kevin@...

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012
        Another installation is at Lonestar College on Barker-Cypress Road. It consists of a stationary array, for which the pile supports were poured last week. Additionally, there will be a tracking array, and a moderate sized windmill.

        --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Parrott <ralph.parrott@...> wrote:

        > Kevin
        >
        > APS is not involved in either project.
        >
        > Ralph Parrott
        > Founder and VP of Business Development
        > Alternative Power Solutions
        > (281) 455-9083
        >

        > On Feb 11, 2012, at 1:27 PM, "kevin conlin" <kevin@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Roy, this looked like a private installation, I think the owner/installer is an electrical contractor
        > >

        > > I was wondering if any of the hreg members were involved
        > >

        > > Hadn’t heard about the Alief project, can you tell us more?
        > >

        > > Thanks and regards,
        > >

        > > Kevin
        > >

        > > Kevin Conlin
        > >
        > > Heliosolar Design Inc
        > >
        > > PO Box 1938
        > >
        > > Alief, TX 77411
        > >
        > > 281-202-9629
        > >
        > > kevin@...

      • Tyra Rankin
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012

          Bill:

          What size is it?

          The USDA Fishery installation sounds really interesting too!  Would enjoy knowing more.  USDA incentives are often better than those of DOE for renewables if a project qualifies.

          Tyra

          Another installation is at Lonestar College on Barker-Cypress Road . It consists of a stationary array, for which the pile supports were poured last week. Additionally, there will be a tracking array, and a moderate sized windmill.

          --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Parrott <ralph.parrott@...> wrote:

          > Kevin
          >
          > APS is not involved in either project.
          >
          > Ralph Parrott
          > Founder and VP of Business Development
          > Alternative Power Solutions
          > (281) 455-9083
          >

          > On Feb 11, 2012, at 1:27 PM, "kevin conlin" <kevin@...>
          wrote:

          > > Roy ,
          this looked like a private installation, I think the owner/installer is an electrical contractor

          > > I was wondering if any of the hreg members were involved
          > >

          > > Hadn’t heard about the Alief project, can you tell us more?
          > >

          > > Thanks and regards,
          > >

          > > Kevin
          > >

          > > Kevin Conlin
          > >
          > > Heliosolar Design Inc
          > >
          > > PO Box 1938
          > >
          > > Alief ,
          w:st="on">TX 77411

          > > 281-202-9629
          > >
          > > kevin@...

          w:st="on">Stafford on Mula Lane

          > > Know anything about it?
          > >

          > > Best Regards,
          > >

          > > Kevin
          > >

          > > Kevin Conlin
          > >
          > > Heliosolar Design Inc
          > >
          > > PO Box 1938
          > >
          > > Alief ,
          w:st="on">TX 77411

          > > 281-202-9629
          > >
          > > kevin@...

          w:st="on">Texas 77041 - *New*

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 15, 2012
            The installation at LonsStar College, secured by a SECO grant includes the following:
            Fixed Solar PV 1 unit 5.0 kW
            2 Axis Solar PV tracking 2 units 5.0 kW each WattSun
            Fixed solar PV Thin film 1 unit 5.0 kW
            Wind Turbine Vertical Axis 2 units 3.4 kW each Falcon
            Wind Turbine Horizontal Axis 1 unit 2.2kW Energy Ball

            The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is April 24th at 12:00 – 1:00pm during the Earth Day Week celebration.