RE: [hreg] PV array in Stafford

  • kevin conlin
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 11 12:58 PM

      Thanks Roy!

      Kevin Conlin

      Heliosolar Design Inc

      PO Box 1938

      Alief, TX 77411

      281-202-9629

      kevin@...

      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hreg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Solarsyz LLC
      Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 1:52 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] PV array in Stafford

      Kevin,

      All I know is that, its a Federal Government Funded Project and i believe its for the USDA. I am not 100% sure...

      Trim Electric are the Installers and i believe Ontility guys are the ones who secured the job..... the last time i talked to Trim Electric, they said that they were about 50%, so i believe they should be complete as of now...Dont know for sure...

      Thats all i know about the job...

      Regards

      Roy

      SolarSyz

      On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM, kevin conlin <kevin@...> wrote:

      Roy, this looked like a private installation, I think the owner/installer is an electrical contractor

      I was wondering if any of the hreg members were involved

      Hadn’t heard about the Alief project, can you tell us more?

      Thanks and regards,

      Kevin

      Kevin Conlin

      Heliosolar Design Inc

      PO Box 1938

      Alief, TX 77411

      281-202-9629

      kevin@...

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 11 3:54 PM
        Kevin

        APS is not involved in either project.

        Ralph Parrott
        Founder and VP of Business Development
        Alternative Power Solutions
        (281) 455-9083

        On Feb 11, 2012, at 1:27 PM, "kevin conlin" <kevin@...> wrote:

        Roy, this looked like a private installation, I think the owner/installer is an electrical contractor

        I was wondering if any of the hreg members were involved

        Hadn’t heard about the Alief project, can you tell us more?

        Thanks and regards,

        Kevin

        Kevin Conlin

        Heliosolar Design Inc

        PO Box 1938

        Alief, TX 77411

        281-202-9629

        kevin@...

        by SI Staff on Thursday 09 February 2012

        <image001.png><image002.png><image003.jpg>

[...]

        <image004.jpg>

        President

        <image005.jpg>

        http://www.txses.org/hreg

        IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission (including all attached pages) is intended only for the use of the named address(es), and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distributing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy all copies and notify us immediately at this telephone number: (713) 595-6375. Thank you!

      • William S
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 11 4:00 PM
          Another installation is at Lonestar College on Barker-Cypress Road. It consists of a stationary array, for which the pile supports were poured last week. Additionally, there will be a tracking array, and a moderate sized windmill.

          --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Parrott <ralph.parrott@...> wrote:

          > Kevin
          >
          > APS is not involved in either project.
          >
          > Ralph Parrott
          > Founder and VP of Business Development
          > Alternative Power Solutions
          > (281) 455-9083
          >

          > On Feb 11, 2012, at 1:27 PM, "kevin conlin" <kevin@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Roy, this looked like a private installation, I think the owner/installer is an electrical contractor
          > >

          > > I was wondering if any of the hreg members were involved
          > >

          > > Hadn’t heard about the Alief project, can you tell us more?
          > >

          > > Thanks and regards,
          > >

          > > Kevin
          > >

          > > Kevin Conlin
          > >
          > > Heliosolar Design Inc
          > >
          > > PO Box 1938
          > >
          > > Alief, TX 77411
          > >
          > > 281-202-9629
          > >
          > > kevin@...

        • Tyra Rankin
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 11 5:47 PM

            Bill:

            What size is it?

            The USDA Fishery installation sounds really interesting too!  Would enjoy knowing more.  USDA incentives are often better than those of DOE for renewables if a project qualifies.

            Tyra

            Another installation is at Lonestar College on Barker-Cypress Road . It consists of a stationary array, for which the pile supports were poured last week. Additionally, there will be a tracking array, and a moderate sized windmill.

            --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Parrott <ralph.parrott@...> wrote:

            > Kevin
            >
            > APS is not involved in either project.
            >
            > Ralph Parrott
            > Founder and VP of Business Development
            > Alternative Power Solutions
            > (281) 455-9083
            >

            > On Feb 11, 2012, at 1:27 PM, "kevin conlin" <kevin@...>
            wrote:

            > > Roy ,
            this looked like a private installation, I think the owner/installer is an electrical contractor

            > > I was wondering if any of the hreg members were involved
            > >

            > > Hadn’t heard about the Alief project, can you tell us more?
            > >

            > > Thanks and regards,
            > >

            > > Kevin
            > >

            > > Kevin Conlin
            > >
            > > Heliosolar Design Inc
            > >
            > > PO Box 1938
            > >
            > > Alief ,
            w:st="on">TX 77411

            > > 281-202-9629
            > >
            > > kevin@...

            w:st="on">Stafford on Mula Lane

            > > Know anything about it?
            > >

            > > Best Regards,
            > >

            > > Kevin
            > >

            > > Kevin Conlin
            > >
            > > Heliosolar Design Inc
            > >
            > > PO Box 1938
            > >
            > > Alief ,
            w:st="on">TX 77411

            > > 281-202-9629
            > >
            > > kevin@...

            w:st="on">Texas 77041 - *New*

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 15 5:10 PM
              The installation at LonsStar College, secured by a SECO grant includes the following:
              Fixed Solar PV 1 unit 5.0 kW
              2 Axis Solar PV tracking 2 units 5.0 kW each WattSun
              Fixed solar PV Thin film 1 unit 5.0 kW
              Wind Turbine Vertical Axis 2 units 3.4 kW each Falcon
              Wind Turbine Horizontal Axis 1 unit 2.2kW Energy Ball

              The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is April 24th at 12:00 – 1:00pm during the Earth Day Week celebration.