Fwd: TXSES Annual Meeting Feb 18

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2012
      Even if you are not currently a member of TXSES, I'm sure you will be welcomed at their annual meeting in Austin next Saturday. Details below.

      Please take a minute to consider joining TXSES and helping along the solar scene at the state level. Please select HREG as your local chapter and we will get part of your $35 dues.
      http://www.txses.org/solar/content/join-us

      Thanks,
      Mike
      HREG rep. to TXSES