PV array in Stafford

  • kevin conlin
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 10, 2012

      Hi Ralph,

      There is a 40kw ground mount array nearing completion in Stafford on Mula Lane

      Know anything about it?

      Best Regards,

      Kevin

      Kevin Conlin

      Heliosolar Design Inc

      PO Box 1938

      Alief, TX 77411

      281-202-9629

      kevin@...

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012
        Kevin,

        I know there is a 40 kW Solar Array being constructed around Alief and its part of the USDA / Fisheries project....

        I don't know if its the same project or not?

        Regards

        Roy
        Solarsyz

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012

          Roy, this looked like a private installation, I think the owner/installer is an electrical contractor

          I was wondering if any of the hreg members were involved

          Hadn’t heard about the Alief project, can you tell us more?

          Thanks and regards,

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012
            Kevin,

            All I know is that, its a Federal Government Funded Project and i believe its for the USDA. I am not 100% sure...

            Trim Electric are the Installers and i believe Ontility guys are the ones who secured the job..... the last time i talked to Trim Electric, they said that they were about 50%, so i believe they should be complete as of now...Dont know for sure...

            Thats all i know about the job...

            Regards
            Roy
            SolarSyz

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012

              Thanks Roy!

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012
                Kevin

                APS is not involved in either project.

                Ralph Parrott
                Founder and VP of Business Development
                Alternative Power Solutions
                (281) 455-9083

                On Feb 11, 2012, at 1:27 PM, "kevin conlin" <kevin@...> wrote:

                Roy, this looked like a private installation, I think the owner/installer is an electrical contractor

                I was wondering if any of the hreg members were involved

                Hadn’t heard about the Alief project, can you tell us more?

                Thanks and regards,

                Kevin

                Kevin Conlin

                Heliosolar Design Inc

                PO Box 1938

                Alief, TX 77411

                281-202-9629

                kevin@...

                by SI Staff on Thursday 09 February 2012

                <image001.png><image002.png><image003.jpg>

[...]

                <image004.jpg>

                President

                <image005.jpg>

                http://www.txses.org/hreg

                IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission (including all attached pages) is intended only for the use of the named address(es), and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distributing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy all copies and notify us immediately at this telephone number: (713) 595-6375. Thank you!

              • William S
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012
                  Another installation is at Lonestar College on Barker-Cypress Road. It consists of a stationary array, for which the pile supports were poured last week. Additionally, there will be a tracking array, and a moderate sized windmill.

                  --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Parrott <ralph.parrott@...> wrote:

                  > Kevin
                  >
                  > APS is not involved in either project.
                  >
                  > Ralph Parrott
                  > Founder and VP of Business Development
                  > Alternative Power Solutions
                  > (281) 455-9083
                  >

                  > On Feb 11, 2012, at 1:27 PM, "kevin conlin" <kevin@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Roy, this looked like a private installation, I think the owner/installer is an electrical contractor
                  > >

                  > > I was wondering if any of the hreg members were involved
                  > >

                  > > Hadn’t heard about the Alief project, can you tell us more?
                  > >

                  > > Thanks and regards,
                  > >

                  > > Kevin
                  > >

                  > > Kevin Conlin
                  > >
                  > > Heliosolar Design Inc
                  > >
                  > > PO Box 1938
                  > >
                  > > Alief, TX 77411
                  > >
                  > > 281-202-9629
                  > >
                  > > kevin@...

                • Tyra Rankin
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012

                    Bill:

                    What size is it?

                    The USDA Fishery installation sounds really interesting too!  Would enjoy knowing more.  USDA incentives are often better than those of DOE for renewables if a project qualifies.

                    Tyra

                    Another installation is at Lonestar College on Barker-Cypress Road . It consists of a stationary array, for which the pile supports were poured last week. Additionally, there will be a tracking array, and a moderate sized windmill.

                    --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Parrott <ralph.parrott@...> wrote:

                    > Kevin
                    >
                    > APS is not involved in either project.
                    >
                    > Ralph Parrott
                    > Founder and VP of Business Development
                    > Alternative Power Solutions
                    > (281) 455-9083
                    >

                    > On Feb 11, 2012, at 1:27 PM, "kevin conlin" <kevin@...>
                    wrote:

                    > > Roy ,
                    this looked like a private installation, I think the owner/installer is an electrical contractor

                    > > I was wondering if any of the hreg members were involved
                    > >

                    > > Hadn’t heard about the Alief project, can you tell us more?
                    > >

                    > > Thanks and regards,
                    > >

                    > > Kevin
                    > >

                    > > Kevin Conlin
                    > >
                    > > Heliosolar Design Inc
                    > >
                    > > PO Box 1938
                    > >
                    > > Alief ,
                    w:st="on">TX 77411

                    > > 281-202-9629
                    > >
                    > > kevin@...

                    w:st="on">Stafford on Mula Lane

                    > > Know anything about it?
                    > >

                    > > Best Regards,
                    > >

                    > > Kevin
                    > >

                    > > Kevin Conlin
                    > >
                    > > Heliosolar Design Inc
                    > >
                    > > PO Box 1938
                    > >
                    > > Alief ,
                    w:st="on">TX 77411

                    > > 281-202-9629
                    > >
                    > > kevin@...

                    w:st="on">Texas 77041 - *New*

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 15, 2012
                      The installation at LonsStar College, secured by a SECO grant includes the following:
                      Fixed Solar PV 1 unit 5.0 kW
                      2 Axis Solar PV tracking 2 units 5.0 kW each WattSun
                      Fixed solar PV Thin film 1 unit 5.0 kW
                      Wind Turbine Vertical Axis 2 units 3.4 kW each Falcon
                      Wind Turbine Horizontal Axis 1 unit 2.2kW Energy Ball

                      The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is April 24th at 12:00 – 1:00pm during the Earth Day Week celebration.