Quarterly meeting Notes

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2012

    Please see attached a copy of the January meeting minutes.  Thanks very much to our new Secretary Violeta Archer for taking such great notes.

    We have one item that needs to be brought to the membership for feedback. I would like to get your comments on the possibility of combining our current HREG website (www.txses.org/hreg ) with our solar tour website (http://www.houstonsolartour.com/).  They tour website would be a separate section within the upgraded HREG website.

    We would like to speak with anyone who builds websites or would like to manage our website upgrades.

    Regards,

    Ralph Parrott

    President

    http://www.txses.org/hreg