Dow Solar Names Three Colo. Solar Shingle Dealers

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012

      in News Departments > FYI

      by SI Staff on Tuesday 17 January 2012

      email the content itemprint the content item

      comments: 1

      Dow Solar has named the first members of an authorized dealer network for its Powerhouse solar shingles.

      Three Colorado-based roofing contractors - Academy Roofing, B&M Roofing of Colorado Inc. and D&D Roofing - will now offer the product to the Colorado residential market.

      "We designed our solar product around the principle that the only people homeowners want and need on their roof are professional roofing contractors," says Dow Solar Vice President Jane Palmieri. "Today's authorized dealer announcement ensures we will be in a great position to meet the needs of homeowners in Colorado by working with, equipping and training professionals who know the market."

      Expanded availability of both the product and the dealer network is expected to be announced throughout Colorado and other U.S. markets in the coming months.

      Ralph Parrott

      President

      http://www.txses.org/hreg