RE: [hreg] Solar Roofing Panels

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2012

    How about the attached?

    Ralph Parrott

    Founder and Vice President of Business Development

    Alternative Power Solutions

    8181 Commerce Park #700

    Houston, Texas  77036

    O. 713-595-6375

    F. 713-595-6382

    C. 281-455-9083

    www.apowersolutions.com

    NEW APS Logo.jpg

    President

    http://www.txses.org/hreg

    IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission (including all attached pages) is intended only for the use of the named address(es), and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distributing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy all copies and notify us immediately at this telephone number: (713) 595-6375. Thank you!

    From: Jim & Janet <jhd1@...>
    Subject: [hreg] Solar Roofing Panels
    To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 3:40 PM

    Phillip

    the closest thing to BIPV we've done is at that Glen Rose install you work on in '06 with us. We went back and put up clear-backed PV in the greenhouse roof several months after the inital install of the trackers etc was finished.

    But I suspect that you are looking for something like this....

    Jim Duncan
    North Texas Renewable Energy
    817.917.0527
    ntrei@...