Re: [hreg] Solar Roofing Panels

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2012

      NTREG is on the air, I got 2 x of your first post.

      Jim

      From: Jim & Janet <jhd1@...>
      Subject: [hreg] Solar Roofing Panels
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 3:40 PM

      Phillip
      the closest thing to BIPV we've done is at that Glen Rose install you work on in '06 with us. We went back and put up clear-backed PV in the greenhouse roof several months after the inital install of the trackers etc was finished.
      But I suspect that you are looking for something like this....

      Jim Duncan
      North Texas Renewable Energy
      817.917.0527
      ntrei@...
      TECL 27398
      NABCEP Solar PV
      Certified 031310-57
      www.ntrei.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2012

      How about the attached?

      Ralph Parrott

      Founder and Vice President of Business Development

      Alternative Power Solutions

      8181 Commerce Park #700

      Houston, Texas  77036

      O. 713-595-6375

      F. 713-595-6382

      C. 281-455-9083

      www.apowersolutions.com

      NEW APS Logo.jpg

      President

      http://www.txses.org/hreg

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission (including all attached pages) is intended only for the use of the named address(es), and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distributing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy all copies and notify us immediately at this telephone number: (713) 595-6375. Thank you!