Sunlight180

  • David Holub
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2012
      Hi HREG,

      Not to turn this list-serve into a sales outlet, but I would like to pass along a solar product that I think many of you will find interesting.

      http://www.sunlight180.com/

      Sunlight180 is a solar powered LED area light that is simple to install as well as aesthetically pleasing. It comes in three different colors, and four mounting options.

      We're seeing use on patios, entry ways, farm and ranch and boat docks. However, there are no limitations on where to install. Please review the website for technical information.

      If you would like to purchase please contact me; we're a master distributor for Sunlight180.

      Thanks,

      --
      David Holub
      Lighting Systems and Electrical Products

      Please visit our website at www.ltgsyst.com for company information and product promotions!

      "The content of this e-mail is privileged and confidential. This message is intended for the addressee(s) only. Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately."
    • John P. Matznick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2012
        Holy cow! $600+
        This is the reason people bash going green and think it is only for the rich.
        I have built these for myself and did a fence lighting project for about $200 each plus the fixture.

        Regards
        John P. Matznick
        Renewable Energy & Sustainability Consultant
        Green Tech Fusion
        888.642.0226
        www.GreenTechFusion.com -  Sustainable & Renewable Technologies

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2012
          HREG,

          Just to clarify, I didn't supply pricing in my email nor have I quoted the person below, so the claim is unsubstantiated. I'm assuming it's based on a quick Google search of online retailers.

          As mentioned we're a master distributor, and the price of these units is well below what was reported.

          Contact me for more details.