HREG Quarterly meeting Schedule

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2012

      All

      Due to popular demand we have moved the HREG quarterly meetings back to Sunday afternoons. The will be held at the University of Houston School of Architecture from 3 pm to 4:30 pm and are free and open to all HREG members and their guest. The meeting schedule at this time is as follows:

      Sunday Jan 22nd

      Sunday Apr 22nd

      Sunday Aug 19th

      Sunday Nov 11th

      We are soliciting topics that the quarterly meetings, as well as speakers who feel they have an interesting topic that they would like to present to the group.

      In addition to our quarterly speaker on January 22nd I would like to discuss the following initiatives and topics:

      1)      A brief overview of our lessons learned from the execution of the 2011 Solar tour and naming our 2012 solar tour director.

      2)      As a group we are planning to begin monthly social gatherings at a central location.  Please contact me if you are aware of a company who would like to underwrite a portion of these events.

      3)      We also plan to modify our website to include company sponsorships and technical papers and presentations written by our members.

      Please contact me if you have any questions.  I hope to see you all on January 22nd.

      Ralph Parrott

      President

      http://www.txses.org/hreg