Fwd: Solar and Wind Programs Looking for Curriculum Developers

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2012
    FYI

    From: "Lucy Stolzenburg" <lucy@...>
    Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 5:11:39 PM
    Subject: Solar and Wind Programs Looking for Curriculum Developers

    Dear TXSES Friends,
    I received a call this morning from Mike Thornton at Western Texas College in Snyder, Texas.  WTC has a federal grant to develop positions for both Wind and Solar Energy Technology programs,
    a perfect fit for the area as Snyder has plenty of both.
    They are looking for applicants for both programs and Mike asked me to put the word out. Please see the attached PDF's and contact Mike (email above) if you have questions, or forward
    this to anyone you think might be qualified.
    Happy New Year; love these job opportunities.
    Warm regards,
    Lucy

    [image/jpeg:TXSES logo-200 best.jpg]