Re: [hreg] FW: Presentation for our staff?

  • Alyssa Burgin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
      Just a little encouragement--I did this a few months ago, gave a short presentation to their organizers. It was a terrific experience, because they were so receptive and so eager to learn more about our issues and our work. I hope someone from hreg will give it a shot.

      Alyssa Burgin, Director, Texas Drought Project

      On Thursday, January 5, 2012, ralph parrott <ralph.parrott@...> wrote:
> [...]
    • Travis Cagle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012

        Alejandro,

        I would be happy to talk with you about presenting to your group.  Please contact me early next week so we can discuss it.

        Travis Cagle

        Solar and Wind Power Consultant

        Alternative Power Solutions

        8181 Commerce Park #700