Securing the 1603 Grants

  • Philip Timmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hello All,

      So Congress is not showing Renewables as much love for the year ahead. The Treasury Grant for new projects expires at midnight, tonight.

      Dunno what lengths everyone might have went to secure their 1603 Grants but we wound up going long-and-deep on the Begun Construction status.

      Reviewing the Options:

      It looks like 5% already incurred by midnight will secure the Safe Harbor status for the project(s) to be finished in the next three or so years.

      Or for anything "sold" by midnight, tonight, it can be delivered in the next 3-1/2 months.

      Or being poor-boys -- we went for the "Begun Significant Construction" Status - both under Construction Contracts and Self-Build - so we have started and documented tons of projects this month, so we will be able to work them through during the next three years.

      Press Release about that Here >>>

      http://www.efarmco.com

      Hit the Press Release Link.

      Yeah it is a quick and ugly website -- but Good Enough today completely beats Perfect Tomorrow.

      And not looking for business in that, just figured we should share/compare methods.

      Happy New Year to everyone, and look forward to seeing you all around the year ahead.

      See you,

      Phil Timmons
      817-689-7573
      philiptimmons@...