Re: [hreg] Re: New Discovery Could Ignite Solar Boom by Cheaply Doubling Solar Panel Efficiency

  • Andrea Wisner
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2011
      Thank you for that explanation. Clearly petroleum is very useful. :)
      I always wondered how *one* of the definitions of "organic" came to mean something close to "anything not made with petroleum." But there are so many uses, like "the organic meaning of life..." that it's pretty meaningless to me.

      I'm interested in your "dark quantum state" question too.
      I wonder if anyone has info on my "energy markets" question.