[hreg] Introduction - Lisha Doucet

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2000
      HREG,

      I would like to introduce you to Lisha Doucet of Houston.  She is an active volunteer in the Sierra Club, particularly in the area of sustainability.  She is interested in HREG, and we could sure use her help.  She's intelligent, reliable, consistent, and has an engineering background.  We look forward to her active role as we forge through the formative stages of our new volunteer organization.

      Also, please add our web help guy, John Blanton

      href="mailto:jblanton@...">jblanton@...

      Thanks.

      Jonathan