FREE Subscription to Green E-zines

  • sohail@onestopgreen.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2011
      Hello Everyone,
      Just fyi - One Stop Green is offering FREE digital subscriptions to various 'green e-zines' just for signing up for our weekly newsletter!

      Please note the regions that you can subscribe to these from:

      US / Canada:

      Renewable Energy World North America magazine serves professionals in the utility-scale renewable energy industry with in-depth articles, columns and features.

      Every issue examines major trends that are driving wind, hydro-power, solar, geothermal and biomass adoption and integration by utilities across North America. Look to each issue for analysis of the financial trends affecting the renewable energy industry.

      US ONLY:

      Focused on the design of energy efficient products and processes, EE&T is developed to address the needs of a new type of engineering expert, one who works in an emerging field of design and technology.

      Energy Efficiency & Technology has responded to these new demands and has been accepted as the industry resource to provide hard-hitting editorial content with scope and depth that will aid engineers in creating energy-efficient products and operations. It serves as a forum for information exchange and discussions of all aspects of the design, manufacture, and application of devices, circuits, and systems related to the efficient use or conversion of energy.

      Worldwide:

      Renewable Energy World effectively promotes all aspects of renewable energy technology in the worldwide marketplace.

      Renewable Energy World provides authoritative articles, case studies and essential news on global developments in the renewable energy sector. Every issue includes features on wind power, solar thermal, photovoltaic’s and biomass. Regular coverage is also devoted to geothermal, energy storage, small hydro, and hybrid systems.

      Here is how it works: Simply visit
      www.OneStopGreen.com and sign up for our weekly newsletter in the bottom left corner where we share the most recent news as well as discussions, product updates, and tips on green living!

      Once you sign up, we’ll send you a link to confirm and download your FREE subscription to any one or all of the green magazines mentioned above – it really is that easy!

      Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and we hope these magazines are of benefit to you and your company!

      Thanks,

      Sohail Hassan
      www.OneStopGreen.com
      P: 877.449.9110|O: 713.541.2739|C: 281.948.3199

      Facebook   Twitter
      Go green with our free iPhone app! http://fwd4.me/01gP

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, possibly containing information proprietary to the One Stop Green LLC, its Affiliates, and Partners, and are intended solely for the use of the recipients named, as covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521. If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email in error and destroy any electronic or paper copies of the original communication.