7 of the Hottest Clean Tech Projects in the Arab World (Nano Solar Panels)

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2011

      --- On Fri, 12/2/11, Green Prophet <contact@...> wrote:

      From: Green Prophet <contact@...>
      Subject: 7 of the Hottest Clean Tech Projects in the Arab World
      To: evelynsardina@...
      Date: Friday, December 2, 2011, 4:48 AM

      If you love this weekly newsletter, forward it to your friends.
      Dec. 2, 2011
      header.gif

      Thank you for reading Green Prophet. Remember, this newsletter is just a taste. To read all the stories this week start here on www.greenprophet.com, and keep scrolling down.

      To help make the Middle East more sustainable "Like us" on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter, or get daily updates via our RSS feed updated several times daily. And ask us how you can advertise your message to like-minded readers around the globe.

      Yours,

      Karin Kloosterman - Editor

      7 of the Hottest Clean Tech Projects in the Middle East

      A 3D printer that works from sand, nano-sized solar panels, and ice- and energy generating machines in the desert?
      Tafline collects 7 of the hottest clean tech projects in the Arab World.

      Gaza's Getting 20 Zero Energy Schools!!!

      In the Gaza Strip, energy and water are often used to motivate a particular political agenda, leaving hundreds of Palestinians without a reliable supply.
      This is set to change dramatically – at least for schools.

      Write to Save the Planet

      Four years ago when I started Green Prophet I wanted a space to share the good green news from the Middle East – news that usually gets lost in conflict or context.
      Today our news team have inspired change makers to connect with each other to start new green initiatives.
      Want to know how to start a successful green blog like Green Prophet? For a limited time our new book is discounted 50% to to newsletter subscribers if you use the promo code greenprophet at the checkout: Buy Barefoot Bloggers here

      Click on top eco headlines for the Middle East:

      This message was sent to evelynsardina@... from:

      Green Prophet | 67 Hillview Drive | Newmarket, Ontario L3Y4H8, Canada

      Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend
    • John P. Matznick
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
        It is good to keep up with what the rest of the world is doing to become sustainable.  The arab oil nations are using the American addiction to oil to fund their VERY LARGE green projects and create a sustainable country. All that money could be kept here in the States but I guess that is not how this world works.
        It would be great to have a Masdar city here in TX!

        Regards
        John P. Matznick
        Renewable Energy & Sustainability Consultant
        Green Tech Fusion
        888.642.0226
        www.GreenTechFusion.com -  Sustainable & Renewable Technologies