TXSES membership drive

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      HREG,
      Please consider showing even more support for renewable energy by joining our parent organization, the Texas Solar Energy Society (TXSES).
      http://www.txses.org/solar/content/join-us
      Please select "
      Joint TXSES/Chapter Membership" for $35 and indicate Houston Renewable Energy Group as your chapter.  HREG will receive $10 of your membership and the rest will support TXSES.

      TXSES does a lot for us, including hosting our website, promoting us, handling our finances and giving us non-profit status.  Please show your support and join today!

      Thanks,
      Mike Ewert
      TXSES Board member representing HREG