Re: [hreg] Small business Saturday

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2011
      Kim you are right on...... This year has been aweful... By opening stores earlier in the week those poor employees didn't even get dinner with their families. Anything can be purchased before or after Thanksgiving Day. I did not by anything during these days and was pleased to hear my niece this year say " I thought it would be great to go see a movie after dinner but then I thought that those employees that had to work. It's great to see our children grow up and start thinking of others for a change. I was so proud of her. "Well those employees are lucky to have a job".... Let me say this... I have nothing against people working on holidays, I think all those that think those employees are so lucky, should be out there working those jobs themselves!  Happy Holidays! Remember, "Be the change you want to see in the world". Evelyn