October 27th HREG Meeting Reminder 1

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2011

      Members

      This is a reminder that HREG has secured two strong presenters for this quarters meeting on Thursday October 27th at 7:00 Pm.  We have secured Ms. Penny Todd of Centerpoint Energy to come and address the group on the deployment of Smart Meters, their value, and what is to be gained.  We will also have Mr. Clayton Farmer with Bluegill Energy (www.bluegillenergy.com) on hand to give us a presentation on energy efficiency and how Smart Meters can aid in the struggle to improve home and building energy efficiency.

      I hope this will be one of the most well attended meetings of 2011 and I look forward to seeing you all there.

      Ralph Parrott

      President

      cid:image002.jpg@01CC8E3E.7428F6E0

      http://www.txses.org/hreg