Re: [hreg] new trucks

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011

      We did that back in 2005, I had a Volkswagen Gulf TDI. However, we
      found that making biodiesel is not fun. I have lots of waste veggie
      oil, as my tractor runs on it, but the new diesels will not run on it.
      My chemical sensitivity makes doing biodiesel an impossibility for me,
      unfortunately, and hubby hated doing it.

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas