University of Maryland wins

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011

      Lots of water technology incorporated. Question.... When she talks about making the minislit more effective by lowering the humidity in the house, does anyone know how the filter work? Can it be installed in an existing house? Is the clorination of the dehumidifier
      justify it's use as far as environment?
    • Jay Ring
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
        I don't know what you are referring to?

        I read the article and watched the video, but I don't see anyone talking about lowering the humidity.

        Is there another link?

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
          Here is a link that talks about it.

          Scroll down a bit....

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011

            can't find the one I viewed but this one shows it....