FW: Mass Transportation Update
I wanted to share this very important correspondence among those of us working on this years Solar Tour and Green Energy Fair. We have a great line-up of homes and buildings to visit and will soon be calling for volunteers. Go to http://www.houstonsolartour.com/ and keep your eyes on the progress of what will be and awesome event.
I want to give a quick run down on the Bus Tour portion of our event.
In doing so, I'd like to welcome Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Goitia who will be joining me on the Mass Transportation team as bus volunteers!
- Tour will be FREE to the public
- Two buses will depart. One covering a north route of 4-5 homes and the other covering the south route of as many homes.
- Newsletter (and website) will allow some advanced reservations - outside of that it is first-come, first-served.
- Will set up at 8:00a.m. to start signing people up. Buses will leave 9:00a.m sharp.
- Each bus will have 2 volunteers: I will be joined by a volunteer on one route, and Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Goitia will be on the other.
- Each bus has a capacity of 33 people.
Please let me know if any of you have any questions or ideas regarding the bus tour. We're looking forward to a great event!