FW: Mass Transportation Update

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2011

      I wanted to share this very important correspondence among those of us working on this years Solar Tour and Green Energy Fair.  We have a great line-up of homes and buildings to visit and will soon be calling for volunteers.  Go to http://www.houstonsolartour.com/ and keep your eyes on the progress of what will be and awesome event.

      Ralph Parrott

      President

      http://www.txses.org/hreg