More on GME

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2001
      The latest issue of the Houston Press (June 7 - 13) has a long article (about
      10 pages) on GME which gives a lot of background and details. After plowing
      through it I am still not sure if they are good guys or not, but still
      recommend that everyone who can check it out. The Press is a freebie weekly
      that is available lots of places.

      Also got an overnight FedEx from GME but all they did was just stuff about
      100 of their glossy handout brochures in a box and send them to me with no
      transmittal letter or anything. They did not answer my question if their
      stock is traded publicly or not. Pretty useless but I will bring them Sunday
      for anyone who wants one.

      Charlie