Solar Water Heat

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2001
      Attached to this message is a digital image of the installation of my third solar water heater collector.  This one is on my house in Boerne.  Now we have a solar water heater on my house, my vacation home in Louisiana and on the house in Carthage, Texas.

      The collector shown is a ProgressiveTube Technology PT-50.  It is a batch style, preheater that holds 50 gallons of water.  It works in concert with my gas hot water heater.

      The plumber in this photo is James Graham of Leon Springs Plumbing and he does all our solar hot water heating installations.  James is a licensed plumber and he has about thirty years of experience.

      Hope you all can see the image.  I have several more of the installation.  I will post more of the finished product when I have had a chance to put the finish work on it.

      SBT Designs
      25840 IH-10 West #1
      Boerne, Texas 78006
      210-698-7109
      FAX: 210-698-7147
      www.sbtdesigns.com

      Please note we are moving our email address to sbtdesigns@....
      Please update our information in your records.