[hreg] HREG PO Box

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2000
      HREG,

      I have gone ahead and signed out a PO Box at the Nassau Bay Post Office, effective immediately.

      The Houston Renewable Energy Group address is:

      HREG
      PO Box 580469
      Houston, TX 77258

      I will check the box at least once per week.  Mike Ewert will be free to check, as well.

      I will publish the address on the HREG website, due up in a few weeks.  I think we are headed toward two logos, a primary and secondary.

      Primary - Green, Yellow, Black (skyline)
      Secondary - Blue, Yellow, Black (orbital)

      See attached.  Thank you.

      Jonathan A. Clemens