RE: [hreg] smart meters

  • Philip Timmons
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 10, 2011
      Speaking of it all being tin-foil-y (or not) would not grounded tinfoil or other faraday type cage surrounding the meter take out the EMF transmissions?
    • alammey@HoustonEnergyAnalyst.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 15, 2011
        Hi Kim and Garth,
        I'm interested in that story. Do you have a link?
        Thank you,
        Alan Lammey

        Alan M. Lammey
        Energy Analyst & Consultant