Re: [hreg] smart meters

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 8, 2011

      Please, do research and know what you are talking about. The smart
      meters have a repeater module every tenth or so meter that really sends
      out microwaves, at alarming levels. Much higher than was promised.

      And, I don't go anywhere where wifi is available, that is why I live on
      a farm, eating the best quality of food available and staying healthy.
      I use a land line for phone and internet.

      The fastest growing disability is MCS, many of whom are EMF sensitive.
      Last count, almost 17% of the population was getting sick from
      fragrances, cleaning products especially dryer sheets and EMF. That
      number is climbing, can you hear me now?

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas
      936-395-0110

    • alammey@HoustonEnergyAnalyst.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 15, 2011
        Hi Kim and Garth,
        I'm interested in that story. Do you have a link?
        Thank you,
        Alan Lammey

        Alan M. Lammey
        Energy Analyst & Consultant