FW: Presentation

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      From: Carla Munson [mailto:cmunson@...]
      Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 5:10 PM
      To: hreg@...
      Subject: Presentation

      Good afternoon ,

      My name is Carla Munson and I am the HSEQ Coordinator for Alliance
      Engineering (A Wood Group Company). We are looking for opportunities to
      educate our employees while also encouraging them to be environmentally
      conscience. One way we thought that we might be able to accomplish this
      goal is to inform our employees about renewable energy.

      I wanted to see if it were possible for someone to come and speak on the
      possibilities of residential options, rebates that are available,
      feasibility and field questions that might arise. We would want this to be
      presented in a way that is educational and not a sales pitch. Please let me
      know if this is something you feel that your company would be interested in
      participating in.