FW: Utility connection requirements

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2011

      Installers, please make contact with this gentleman.  He is a new member to our organization.

      Regards,

      Ralph Parrott

      Vice President of Business Development

      Alternative Power Solutions

      8181 Commerce Park #700

      Houston, Texas  77036

      O. 713-595-6375

      F. 713-595-6382

      C. 281-455-9083

      www.apowersolutions.com

      NEW APS Logo.jpg

      President

      http://www.txses.org/hreg

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission (including all attached pages) is intended only for the use of the named address(es), and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distributing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy all copies and notify us immediately at this telephone number: (713) 595-6375. Thank you!