Re: [hreg] Re: Electricity deregulation

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 6, 2001
      I believe Green Mountain Power was the parent company from which Green
      Mountain Energy was spun off and became a separate, independent company. GMP
      is located in Vermont and gets its energy from a mix of sources including
      hydro, coal, and nuclear. GME has its office in Austin and uses all wind
      power. GMP is publicly traded on the stock exchange but unfortunately I think
      GME is privately held and its stock is not available to the general public.
      I'm not sure but think that is the case. According to some literature they
      gave me, you can get more company info from Eleanor Scott 512-691-6316 email
      eleanor.scott@... or Marci Grossman 512-691-6310 email
      marci.grossman@.... The website is www.greenmountain.com.
      Charlie