Re: [hreg] Re: skylight

  • betina wolfowicz
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 13, 2011

      --- On Fri, 8/5/11, H.C. Clark <hcclark@...> wrote:

      From: H.C. Clark <hcclark@...>
      Subject: [hreg] Re: skylight
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, August 5, 2011, 2:03 PM

      It's best if the sun can be blocked before it hits the skylight, rather than a block inside the skylight.  So, some kind of reflector over the skylight [with some air flow] clamped to the skylight frame would minimize the problem.
    • betina wolfowicz
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 13, 2011
        They do sell solar screens.  Great thing I went over your letter again.  They tell you at Lowe's to set it up indoors.  But it would not make sense to do it that way right?  It needs to work like a hat.