Re: Speaking of air issues....

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2011
      Ron wrote:
      I remember reading some 15 years ago that future wars will be fought over
      water, and that was before Global Warming was fully realized. And the
      current drought is making things even worse. I'm hearing that the Hill
      Country is experiencing problems with their water turbines due to dried-up
      rivers. So it appears that these two resources are going to have to 'fight
      it out.'

      You are so right, Ron.  Starting with Darfur, Turkey damming the Tigris and Euphrates, etc, etc.  History recurs.

      Check out: http://www.cechouston.org/2011/07/31/movie-blue-gold-world-water-wars/
      Wish I could go to it!
      Peace
      Ariel