Re: [hreg] Re: skylight

  • betina wolfowicz
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2011
      Thank you.  I found www.skylightheatblockers.com   Perhaps it is cheaper than replacing the skylight with an aerogel...

      --- On Fri, 8/5/11, H.C. Clark <hcclark@...> wrote:

      From: H.C. Clark <hcclark@...>
      Subject: [hreg] Re: skylight
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, August 5, 2011, 2:03 PM

      It's best if the sun can be blocked before it hits the skylight, rather than a block inside the skylight.  So, some kind of reflector over the skylight [with some air flow] clamped to the skylight frame would minimize the problem.
    • betina wolfowicz
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 13, 2011

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 13, 2011
          They do sell solar screens.  Great thing I went over your letter again.  They tell you at Lowe's to set it up indoors.  But it would not make sense to do it that way right?  It needs to work like a hat.