AIA Houston + 2030

  • Castore, Filo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2011

    Dear All,

    I hope you will consider registering for this unique opportunity to gain knowledge and competitive advantage in the design, construction and real estate markets (and a lot of Continuing Education Units!)

    I will be part of Session 1 Speakers line-up on August 10th, and I am looking forward to seeing you or someone representing your company at these workshops!

    Please forward to anyone you might think would be interested.

    Have a great weekend.

    http://www.aiahouston.org/AIA2030.cfm

    ---see attached registration form

    Filo Castore, LEED AP BD+C

    Associate Principal

    Market Sector Leader

    1001 McKinney, Suite 1300, Houston, TX 77002

    t: 713.366.4004    f: 713.528.3339    e: Filo.Castore@...

    www.perkinswill.com | Facebook | Twitter

    Perkins+Will.  Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society

    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.

    If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.