Is this something HREG might be interested in?

  • chasmauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2011
      Wells Fargo has a grant program - their three areas of interest are renewable energy, greener buildings, and sustainable agriculture / water. Might we be interested in any of this? Requirements and grant amount details are available at the link below. Their local contact is

      Alan C. Watkins
      Community Development Officer
      Social Responsibility Group

      Wells Fargo |1000 Louisiana Street, 10th Floor| Houston, TX 77002
      MAC: T5002-103
      Tel 713-319-1489|Mobile 832-506-7302|Fax 713-319-1794
      alan.c.watkins@...